[LAU] Q: educational websites/books on comp. audio/recording in general

Moshe Werner moshwe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:49:30 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but let me say that I got
a lot of useful information in the field of recording acoustics (and
acoustics at all) from the "Master Handbook of Acoustics" by Elton Everest.
It's not exactly a guide to starters but it's extremely valuable when you
want to get deeper knowledge of what you're doing.
Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Moshe