[LAU] [OT] no more LJ monthly articles

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vait.se
Thu Jan 19 08:09:23 UTC 2012

onsdagen den 18 januari 2012 19.13.50 skrev  Dave Phillips:

> I've just received a notice from the Linux Journal that they will no
> longer be running my monthly articles. I know that some people on this
> So, I hope you've enjoyed my work for LJ. Thanks for the reads, I've
> enjoyed the writing.

Thank you very much Dave, it has been a real pleasure.

Some of your articles has had an huge impact for my musical life, kickstarting
my use of essential programs like Ardour and Linuxsampler and lots of other
stuff.

So your work has been very important for me, and I'm looking forward to
continueing following you other ways.

I wish you big good luck in your path and again: Thank you very much.

Jostein