[LAU] [OT] no more LJ monthly articles

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Thu Jan 19 16:45:57 UTC 2012

Dave,

While I can't say I've been a regular reader, I have read one or two of
your articles in the past and have found them very useful. In
particular, when I started playing around with linux audio circa
2000-2001, back when plug-and-play was still more or less a joke on
Linux, it was your articles that pointed me in the right direction and
got me started. Likewise, it was either through one of your articles or
your audio applications directory that I discovered ecasound and had my
first taste of CLI multitrack recording. So, thanks! I'd say you, in
general, and your LJ articles in particular have contributed hugely to
what Audio on Linux has become.

Cheers,
S.M.