[LAU] Can't get Layla24 digital inputs working with jack

Jason Jones poeticintensity at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:06:53 UTC 2012

FWIW, I'm currently using a RME Raydat w/ word clock module.  I have two
pres going into a RME ADI-8 QS Converter, and 8 pres going through a
Focusrite converter.  Not sure I'm doing it right, but I simply put the
wordclock connectors from raydat out to QS in, and raydat out2 to focusrite
in.  Seems to be syncing (and locking) just fine.  No problems with jack,
either.

Not sure what I'd do if I needed to connect a 3rd converter, as there are
only two wordclock connections on the raydat.

--Jason