[LAU] [ANN] setBfree - DSP tonewheel organ

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Mon Jul 16 13:33:19 UTC 2012

On 07/16/2012 02:37 PM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 01:05:04AM +0200, Robin Gareus wrote:
>
>> We are happy to share the following announcement with you,
>>
>>      setBfree v0.5.0 was just released under GPLv2.
>

> init.. Audio : Scanner : Oscillators : Overdrive : Reverb : Whirl : Convolve : Segmentation fault
>
> :-(

Oh. What architecture is that on?  What version of libzita-convolver?

Will is also running Arch-Linux and it works for him, also with
convolution. I also can't reproduce this so far.

>From the error-message it looks like it is failing in initConvolution()
b_conv/convolution.cc somewhere between line 174 - 249.

I'll read though that now..

Does it segfault w/o libzita (ENABLE_CONVOLUTION=no) - Can you try to
get a backtrace?

  make clean
  make OPTIMIZATIONS=-g ENABLE_CONVOLUTION=yes
  gdb ./src/setBfree

ciao,
robin