[LAU] [ANN] setBfree - DSP tonewheel organ

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Mon Jul 16 13:48:22 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 03:33:19PM +0200, Robin Gareus wrote:

> On 07/16/2012 02:37 PM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
>
> > init.. Audio : Scanner : Oscillators : Overdrive : Reverb : Whirl : Convolve : Segmentation fault
> >
> > :-(
>
> Oh. What architecture is that on?  What version of libzita-convolver?
>
> Will is also running Arch-Linux and it works for him, also with
> convolution. I also can't reproduce this so far.

Linux zita1 3.4.4-3-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jul 3 15:35:13 UTC 2012 i686 GNU/Linux

zita-convolver 3.1.0.

Works OK if compiled without convolution.

I had a quick look at the code (will dive deeper into it  tonight).
This may be unrelated, but you *definitely* *must* *not* call
start_process() and stop_process() from a RT context !!

Ciao,

--
FA