[LAU] OT: Chord finder

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jul 17 11:39:16 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-07-17 at 13:15 +0200, Funs Seelen wrote:
> The word "circle" suggests the B# and C
> to be equal.

Well, draw a circle with a pair of compasses and than take a look how
circular it is, watching it by a SEM.

While I'm aware that my statements against theory are stupid, there's a
funny side that ships with theory.

I bet we easily could jam without playing bad notes and without sharing
any information about notes and harmony before doing this, just because
of our experiences. But if we would talk about harmonies, we might
understand what the tonic is, but in the end we would sound like idiots
treated by Orff music therapy, or we will metamorphose to
http://www.seknews.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/lehrer-lions.jpg

Just a warning :p!