[LAU] First single made with linux audio

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Jun 15 19:26:36 UTC 2012

Hi!
   I list3ened to them. First of all: it's not my style of music. But from what
I've heard, I definitely say this. Raise the level of the vocals in contrast
to the rest of the band.
   And you have to do something to the snare. It's very dull, especially
because it has to fight the very brilliantly mixed guitars.
  I hope, you take this as a compliment: but the rest of the mix sounds
artfully trashy. It fits nicely with the music, this dirty tone, this rough,
slurred feeling to it.
   Kind regards
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;