[LAU] The Infinite Repeat - Leave It All Behind

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jun 18 09:57:53 UTC 2012

Hi Jeremy!
   A very nice little tune. I've never actually listened to guitarix in action,
while knowing I did. It does sound good. I'm no guitarist though. :-)
   I like the atmosphere of the song. Sometimes slightly bordering on the
British or American mood, but always managing to avoid it by an inch. Great!
So I don't have to compare it to u2, Oasis and the like, which I'm very glad
to do. :-) the turn of the chords about 43s (on behind) is the one, that
really saved it. Going for the dominant instead of the sixth.
   I was already surprised, when I read the mail and your description of the
song and arrangement. Something totally different from your other pieces. I'm
awaiting the next tune and see, if you will surprise us all again. Still, I'd
be comfortable with one more dance/disco tune or one more guitar piece as
well. We get along splendidly.
   Thanks for sharing this and the others. Do go on, I'm all ears!
   Warm regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======