[LAU] Rendering tracker modules in single sample bits

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jun 18 10:13:13 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!
   Is there any commandline tool, that you can think of, that would allow me
the following two features;
1. Play only a single instrument (not channel) of a module.
2. Render its output to an audio file (wav, raw...).
   I don't mind having several tracks for one instrument, if it is split
between different channels. I tried xmp, Timidity and mikmod. But the most
they can do is mute all but one channel. One channel however can still contain
multiple instruments played at different times. So I have an aweful job,
trying to split them into regions.
   Any suggestions welcome, keep in mind, that I'm looking for a commandline
tool, please.
   Kindest regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;