[LAU] A remix of some old cult music :-)

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jun 18 21:01:14 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!
   I've just remixed a tracker module. :-) Great fun. I would have liked to
really take it apart, substitute the samples and then do some nice processing
on it, but alas: no tools to do that. :-) I've been dreaming about it for
years, for the impatient: here's the original module
http://modarchive.org/module.php?60960
   And here is my remix:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/3ddemo.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/3ddemo.mp3
   Or available from the music site:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
   I used xmp to export the four channels into single wav-files. Then I impoted
them into Nama. From there I had to go through the rigmarole of dividing the
channels into different regions for the single instruments. They knew how to
work with little and make it infinitely complicated for the archeologer. :-)
Well all those regions found, I slapped some delay, EQ, chorus and reverb on,
adjusted the pan and we are done.
   Feedback is welcome!
   Warm regards
           Julien