[LAU] Zoom R16

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Wed Mar 14 18:39:40 UTC 2012

> I have the Zoom R8, and about all I can do with it is mount as an
> external drive. It would be cool to use it as a control surface with
> Ardour (I think it can work like a Mackie surface), but getting the
> USB interface to work with ALSA has been problematic:

You must be googleing the same internet as I am :)

My little bit of testing here does leave me impressed. Sounds very
clean and appears to have a lot of options. Just a matter of putting
on my glasses and boring down into the various menus.

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca