[LAU] Some overcompressed electro that'll never get finnished

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Fri Mar 30 11:44:14 UTC 2012

Am 29.03.2012 01:41, schrieb Gabbe Nord:
> Hello!
>
> Last summer I tried making some electro with Linux, and here's the result I
> got. It's overcompressed (brick waveform hehe) and really not that worked
> through, but perhaps it can give someone pleasure!
> This project was one of those that got lost in "evolvement", you find new
> tools and evolve as a producer or whatever. I just felt that I'll never
> finnish this without completely remaking the tracks, so instead of just
> letting the exports sit around in my computer I figured I might share it
> with all of you =).
>
> http://soundcloud.com/part_one/

I like the synths -- the distortion and oversaturation gives it a
strange metal-like feel, anarchic, punk, I like it :-)
If you could tweak it to sound a little more brilliant/widescreen it
would be even better...

not so much the drumsounds, that sound a bit cliche for me, but this is
my personal pov only ;-)