[LAU] Some overcompressed electro that'll never get finnished

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 11:34:06 UTC 2012

Hi Hartmut! Thank you for your mail!

The sounds are mostly done with the TripleOscillator from LMMS, which is
one of my favourite synths for this kind of sound. TripleOSC, plus some
other LMMS plugins, are currently being ported by
https://github.com/pgiblox(currently paused though, but I've been in
contact with him and it's to be
resumed soon) to LV2, which will be a great addition to electronic music on
Linux I believe! I'm really longing for those, will be great with the
TripleOSC.

Hehe, classic electro-drums is a cliche all together, I agree, but I kinda
like that raw generic sound =). Thank you very much for taking you time to
listen and comment, really makes me happy! =)

Regards!