[LAU] Open Audio Programming Tutorials

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sat May 5 15:40:03 UTC 2012

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 11:05 AM, renato <rennabh at gmail.com> wrote:

> May I ask, for curiosity, what is a pure data host? Does it permit you
> to execute patches written in pd?

Yes! I call it a "host" because the class in the tutorial is a "host" to a
patch in a way...

> (Maybe the README could have a line
> or two explaining what should the target app of the tutorial do...)

Good idea! So far the PureDataHost is the only tutorial with a README, I
was hoping to leave it out but then realized the difficulties with getting
libpd to install & run... so made it anyway.

Will keep the README description in mind, thanks for the suggestion :)
-Harry