[LAU] xjadeo 0.6.4 -- was Tube Open Movie Project

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:02:08 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Brett McCoy <idragosani at gmail.com> wrote:

> And then there was Carl Stalling, who wouldn't even wait for the final
> edits of the cartoons he wrote for. He'd just compose against the
> x-sheets the animators used, the timings worked out by the director
> were so precise and detailed.

This is exactly what I am doing for SFX design for tube in phase 1
actually.  When I started about 3/4 of the shots there wasn't any animation
for, just storyboards.  Now that is significantly down, but I am often
still laying in sounds with just basic timings and ideas of animations at
best.

Not quite the same as composing, but in some ways not to different either.
I just need to write a SFZ to handle foley noises etc. sometime:)

           Seablade

PS 2 hours left on Tube's Kickstarter:)