[LAU] studioware equivalent for ardour or rosegarden on linux

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:04:52 UTC 2012

On 16 May 2012 16:56, Leigh Dyer <lsd at wootangent.net> > I think Ctrlr
is exactly what you're after. It's a MIDI control GUI that
> lets you design control panels for synths, or load control panels others
> have built for them. It runs as either a standalone app or as a VST plugin,
> which should theoretically work in Ardour 3.

ah, excellent.

yes, it is a bit clunky, but it seems to work fine so far. and i'm
pleased to see it uses .xml files, which makes it easy to
1). create compatible files semi-automatically
2) re-use them in another (as yet non-existent) application if necessary

shame the library is so small, i'll start adding my own creations as i
make them. i might create a ppa so others can use it more easily

cheers for the link

--
robin

http://fu.ac.nz - Auckland's Free University