[LAU] [Rosegarden-user] [Rosegarden-devel] Fwd: Rosegarden's Future

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat May 19 07:00:43 UTC 2012

I believe that some of the people involved are, at least college-level
educators.

The English index is here:
http://www.musix.org.ar/en/index.html

When I try to go there, at the moment, I get a piece of garbage text;
viewing source shows this heading in the source:
<!-- SHTML Wrapper - 500 Server Error -->

The Portuguese page is working fine:
http://www.musix.org.ar/index.html

Here's a page in their wiki with download links for Musix 3 beta:

http://www.musix.org.ar/wordpress/?cat=16

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com