[LAU] Ardour: delay in audio when recording

Fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Tue May 22 05:22:43 UTC 2012

Le 22/05/2012 02:05, jonetsu a écrit :
   I've never used busses in Ardour.
> Next I will try to group certain tracks in a bus, then have the output
> of a bus routed in a system playback input.

Welcome in a multitrack world !!

> Is it possible to save and recall envy24control and QJackCtl
> setups to save time in wiring stuff ?

You can save several setups in Envy24ctrl, and the same in QJackCtl, so
you may have ie. "record setup", "mix setup", "what you like setup" in
both of them and recall with 2 clicks... Or save a command line to a
desktop launcher and recall the 2 in one click... Or ?

HTH,

--
Fred

Ah, si chaque grain de sable choisissait d'apporter sa goutte d'eau, hein ?