[LAU] Statement from RME regarding to Linux

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Nov 14 13:55:08 UTC 2012

Apologize, it wasn't intended to send this mail off-list and to send
another reply 2 times in different versions. Since Evolution doesn't
work for my Ubuntu Studio Quantal, I need to use another MUA and Claws
doesn't always do what I want it to do.

FWIW, I can't make all the RME emails public and it wouldn't be from
interest, but perhaps somebody once want to read the RME forums. Not
interesting until now.
http://www.rme-audio.de/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16092