[LAU] My first album ever is finally done!

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 13:16:18 UTC 2012

Hey Gabriel!

Fantastic stuff! I really enjoy the feel of style here, all tunes are
different yet united by a similar approach, similar choice of instruments
and mood. It's been a while since I listened to an album which would be
more than just a collection of diverse tunes. "The Last Time" is deeply
thoughtful, "9 Lives" is mesmerising, probably my favourite couple of tunes
of the album. "Flow" is also very good.

Some tunes don't work like standalone compositions (maybe that was the
intention) and ask for a vocal or something over them. Do you know there
are communities like Jamendo and other sites where you can actually release
minuses for potential vocalists to discover them?
Also - do you know about din? It can sometimes be used to emulate a vocal
or a nice solo if you do not want to sing. http://dinisnoise.org/

Anyway, impressive quality job and its a great demo of what one can do with
Linux Audio! Thanks man!

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/