[LAU] csound and inscore examples

joachim heintz jh at joachimheintz.de
Sun Nov 25 19:15:51 UTC 2012

hi all -

this is mainly for csound users, and for people who might want to use
inscore from another host, for instance PD or SC.

inscore is a cross-plattform and open source application for displaying
musical scores in a very general sense: not just a usual score, but also
any kind of graphic, text, image, signal etc.

inscore is maintained by dominique fober in grame, france. i find it
very useful for adding some graphical elements and abilities to csound.
the communication between inscore and another application is done via OSC.

my examples for csound and inscore can be downloaded at
https://github.com/joachimheintz/cs_inscore. the examples show:
- the general way of sending data from csound to inscore and back
- the adaption of some general inscore examples (demo and sine)
- ways of transforming a displayed text, image or score
- ways of displaying a signal
- ways of displaying csound tables in inscore

i have also made some screencast to give an easy introduction to the
examples:
http://vimeo.com/54160283 (installation)
http://vimeo.com/54160405 (examples)
german versions:
http://vimeo.com/54159567 (installation)
http://vimeo.com/54159964 (beispiele)

hope you enjoy it! let me know any problems. all best -

	joachim