[LAU] csound and inscore examples

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Thu Nov 29 20:08:48 UTC 2012

Hey,

Another inscore user here.

I work at a research lab at Concordia in Montreal. I worked on some scores
for the music by Sandeep Bhagwati:

http://matralab.hexagram.ca/projects/?title=AlienLands
and
http://matralab.hexagram.ca/projects/?title=Transience
(the 2011 versions)

Nice to see another user :)
Kudos for the CSound + inscore work... it would not even cross my mind to
put those 2 together!

./MiS