[LAU] How to use zita-ajbridge?

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:40:04 UTC 2012

> grant - its very, very confusing that you started out asking about bridging
> between ALSA and JACK and then switched to a question about iTunes.

That's because I'm confused.  I'm think I'm coming out of it though.

I thought zita-ajbridge provided a method for getting non-jack apps
talking to jack.  You guys straightened me out on that.  At this point
I'm trying to figure out how limited I'll be if I can't get any
Linux/OSX/Windows app to talk to (net)jack.  I think iTunes is an app
I will want talking to netjack on all three platforms.  Does anyone
know if this is possible?

Is there a failsafe sort of method/hack on any/all of the three
platforms for apps that don't have native jack support?

- Grant