[LAU] 100% made in Linux: 5 tracks demo

sevol sevols.ear at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 10:06:58 UTC 2012

> 2012/10/4 Djého Youn <ydjeho at gmail.com>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> download option is enabled for all the 5 tracks.
>>
>> thanks for your interests. I will consider each download of my very
>> incomplete tracks as encouragement for me to do it better the next time.
>>
>> sincerely,
>>
>> jae ho youn

hi jae ho,

thanks for making these available for download. since i was having the
same trouble as David & others getting soundcloud to 'play' i'd have
missed them otherwise & that would have been a shame.

'moving through...' is nasty, brutal stuff with all the polyrhythmic
chatter, skittering, & what not  you've created. impressive &
powerful. i think it may be my favorite, but i have to say it's hard
to choose one because they all get around nice.

may i ask how long you've been using supercollider? i've never tried
it. perhaps i will one day.

keep going,
-s