[LAU] 100% made in Linux: 5 tracks demo

Djého Youn ydjeho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:58:01 UTC 2012

Hey, sevol

thanks for the kind words. 'moving through...' is my favorite too! ;)
I've been using SC for now 2-3 years, but never really constantly.
being able to do actually 'something' with SC has been merely a year, I
guess.
but it really worth to try, you won't need anything, and it's powerful
beyond belief.

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:06 PM, sevol <sevols.ear at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 2012/10/4 Djého Youn <ydjeho at gmail.com>:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> download option is enabled for all the 5 tracks.
> >>
> >> thanks for your interests. I will consider each download of my very
> >> incomplete tracks as encouragement for me to do it better the next time.
> >>
> >> sincerely,
> >>
> >> jae ho youn
> >>
> hi jae ho,
>
> thanks for making these available for download. since i was having the
> same trouble as David & others getting soundcloud to 'play' i'd have
> missed them otherwise & that would have been a shame.
>
> 'moving through...' is nasty, brutal stuff with all the polyrhythmic
> chatter, skittering, & what not  you've created. impressive &
> powerful. i think it may be my favorite, but i have to say it's hard
> to choose one because they all get around nice.
>
> may i ask how long you've been using supercollider? i've never tried
> it. perhaps i will one day.
>
> keep going,
> -s

Jae Ho YOUN