[LAU] 100% made in Linux: 5 tracks demo

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 05:46:23 UTC 2012

On 10/04/2012 12:06 AM, sevol wrote:
>> 2012/10/4 Djého Youn<ydjeho at gmail.com>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> download option is enabled for all the 5 tracks.
>>>
>>> thanks for your interests. I will consider each download of my very
>>> incomplete tracks as encouragement for me to do it better the next time.
>>>
>>> sincerely,
>>>
>>> jae ho youn
>>>
> hi jae ho,
>
> thanks for making these available for download. since i was having the
> same trouble as David&  others getting soundcloud to 'play' i'd have
> missed them otherwise&  that would have been a shame.
>
> 'moving through...' is nasty, brutal stuff with all the polyrhythmic
> chatter, skittering,&  what not  you've created. impressive&
> powerful. i think it may be my favorite, but i have to say it's hard
> to choose one because they all get around nice.
>
> may i ask how long you've been using supercollider? i've never tried
> it. perhaps i will one day.
>
> keep going,

I also say thank you for the download option. I listed to the tracks
today at work, I like pretty much all of them. They were playing while I
was working on other things, though, so I wasn't particularly paying any
of them enough attention to pick out a particular favorite. Some of them
I think I'll need to play through the big stereo to really hear the sound.

I'm fascinated by the whole concept of doing sound using text. I have a
to-do list entry about checking out SC and SCVamp ... so it's cool to
hear something made using SC.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com