[LAU] bristol and midi

bill at wolfcomposer.com bill at wolfcomposer.com
Fri Oct 12 12:10:58 UTC 2012

Hello, Andrew--

Thank you for your help!  Your solution worked perfectly, once i jumped a few
hurdles on my end.  First, i had to figure out how to middle click.  i've never
had a mouse with a middle click, so i've never had to solve the problem.
 Fortunately, my touchpad has a way of doing it.  Then, i made things more
complicated then necessary.  i ran the b3 with the -gmc switch, being absolutely
sure that the gui itself should receive this message.  i was wrong.

You wouldn't happen to know, Andrew, if these connections can be stored?  It
would be easiest, if i'm ever in a live situation, to be able to call up the b3
without remapping all the midi assignments.  i'm always a little nervous asking
these things, though.  If the only solution is to write the code, i wouldn't
know how to do it.

Thanks, again, Andrew.  Take care.

bill