[LAU] Some new music?!

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Mon Oct 15 15:48:46 UTC 2012

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 02:21:49PM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello everyone1
>   |Well more of a sound test and proof of concept. It leaves a lot
> to be desired, such as better playing, more thought, more frizzling
> effects... You get the picture. Still I wanted to share it.
>   An attempt at dubstep:
> http://juliencoder.de/q/test.mp3
Hah, well, that's a departure! It's fun, actually. I'd like the
laser-gun like synth to back a notch and have some reverb on it, perhaps
a touch more bass and the drum a little closer: it wants a little of
that "in your brain" thumping thythm section which seems to be key for
this type of music. Cool sounds!

Cheers,
S.M.