[LAU] Some new music?!

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Oct 15 22:13:58 UTC 2012

Hey Massy!
   thank you too. The laser-gun like synth? do you mean the one doing the lead,
or the sound amidst the bass line? If it's the latter, then this is part of
the bass patch. I know, that the bass still doesn't sound bassy enough. I have
a feeling, that the EQ'ing should be more extreme still, or I should reduce
the patch by one or two oscillators and then mix it with another sound on my
Nordlead, to get more pressure in the low frequency band.
   I have done somuch to this mix already, that I wouldn't consider for
anything else: overlimiting, compressing the whole mix until it bleed and
pumped... It seems, that there is still a lot more to learn. :-)
   good to hear, that the sounds basically fit the bill.
   Miscally screaming yours
          Julien