[LAU] [LAD] Kontakt sampler format (and others like EXS24)

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Mon Sep 3 15:11:41 UTC 2012

Because you wrote:
> ... and take an
> educated guess, do you think Guitarix and Rakkarak do provide what the
> consumers can get for Windows?
Which imply that you miss a feature in guitarix and/or Rakkarrack, or at
least think that they are incomplete. You wrote this here in a open
Mailing List, but didn't think that it is worse to let the developers of
those tools know about that. And, o top of it, if you get ask directly
what you missing, you wrote, "oh, nothing,. . "

> I'm not talking about me, I only
> try to explain the stand point of companies, that aren't interested that
> much in Linux. Just because you and me, we, are comfortable with using
> Linux, any thoughts about what might be the reasons why companies have a
> different point of view, need to result in a personal assault?
I fail to see any relation to Company’s which provide or not provide
support for Linux OS for there hard or software products,

> Is this what you call educated?
>
> Okay, I'm wrong, you're right, write this to the companies and tomorrow
> they all will ship with Linux support for their products. If it's that
> easy, why did others (not me) start this effort, to think about, what
> could be done to change the situation?
Again, I fail to see any relation . . .

> Where did I try to blame someone? I didn't. Again, I try to explain the
> point of view of companies. FWIW I worked a lot for those sharks and
> don't do it anymore.
>
> Perhaps you should ask those companies that aren't interested in Linux,
> to file bug reports and do feature requests. Why do you expect it from
> me? I'm not one of those companies, I'm a Linux user.
There wasn't a Company wrote about the incompleteness of some small Open
Projects, it was you how pronounce that those little bad designed and
incomplete Tools are the reason why Company’s wouldn't support Linux.
And now you try to hide yourself behind those Company’s and mark what
you wrote as if they have said it.

> I already wrote to much and it's useless to explain what I think about
> reasons why companies don't like Linux that much.
Indeed, here I agree with you.

hermann