[LAU] wip song using lmms, timemachine and a korg r3

Bruno Gola brunogola at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:13:29 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I started working on this song yesterday using LMMS, some ladspa
effects for the drums and a korg synth. It's electronic, inspired
mostly by Moderat/Apparat and also kraftwerk. I'm working on some
lyrics and more synth maybe.

http://soundcloud.com/brunogola/wip

I would love any feedback about the directions I'm taking.

Also, does LMMS kinda suck on playing samples? I recorded the synth
lines using timemachine and imported into a sample track but lmms can't play the
samples at any position, only from the start of the sample. Am I doing
anything wrong?

[]'s
--
Bruno Gola <brunogola at gmail.com>