[LAU] MIDI keyboard not recognized

jy jypllx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:07:33 UTC 2012

Hi Pedro,

This turned out to be a great idea. With a live USB stick of ubuntustudio,
my keyboard works out of the box !!!
Checked the modules and snd-seq-midi is present with the live USB stick.

Rebooted without the live USB stick and I can now confirm that snd-seq-midi
is missing whereas it shouldn't be.

How can i get it back ?

jy