[LAU] Frequency-selective compressor?

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Fri Sep 28 13:15:21 UTC 2012

   A friend has discovered some historical recordings of his Grandfather in
the Smithsonian's collection, and would like us to clean them up a bit for
publication.  One of the issues is that the triangle player is often off
the beat with the rest of the band, and he would like us to push the
triangle to the back of the mix.
   Is there a plugin something like a compressor coupled to a notch or comb
filter that I could use to suppress the sound of the triangle within a
recording of a Cajun band?

--
Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009