[LAU] Claudia and Ardour3

Markus Seeber markus.seeber at spectralbird.de
Wed Apr 3 19:18:28 UTC 2013

Hello Yvonnick,

I encountered the same problem a while ago and i think it is specific to
the custom package of Ardour, which comes with the KXStudio repositorys.
I suppose you are using Ardour from KXStudio repositorys?
I did not investigate this issue any further, and i am using the
official Releases from ardour.org, which resolved the problem for me
(and also gave me an up to date Version of Ardour ;) ).
I don't have these packages installed anymore, but you may want to
guy, just ask him on IRC.
Also for distribution specific problems you may get more feedback
directly from the distro maintainers.

Good Luck and Greetings
Markus