[LAU] Ardour: does not create in specified directory

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Apr 6 22:04:39 UTC 2013

Le 06-04-2013 12:09, Len Ovens a écrit :

> On Sat, April 6, 2013 7:41 am, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
>

>> The next logical question would be: how can I install Ardour
>> 3.0
>> in Linux Mint ?

>  Go to the Ardour site download the archive.
>  Go to your download directory and "extract here"
>  Enter the resulting directory
>  run the install script.

OK. Downloading now.  Paid the suggested amount, which I think is very
fair considering the very high quality of Ardour (of which I still have
to discover many, many features - feels like emacs: even after many
years, there are still some ooohh and aaahhh at seeing what it can
usefully do :-).

So, no problem for the 3.x series to work with projects created with
earlier versions I suppose.