[LAU] Ardour: does not create in specified directory

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Apr 6 22:18:59 UTC 2013

Le 06-04-2013 18:12, Ralf Mardorf a écrit :

> IIRC it's recommended to backup Ardour 2 projects, before you use
> them
> with Ardour 3. I guess I read on some list, that once a project was
> used
> with Ardour 3, it can't be used with Ardour 2 anymore, so it's useful
> make a backup, just in case that you want or _need_ to work on a
> project
> with Ardour 2.

Ardour3 starts all right.  Have to test it now.  Using the
phantom-powered mic w/o that works well w/o phantom power.

I got this during install:

Jack Version Check OK (jackdmp version 1.9.9 tmpdir /dev/shm protocol
8)

System failed the quick sanity check... Looking for the cause

!!! WARNING !!! - Your system seems to use frequency scaling.  This
can have a serious impact on audio latency.  For best results turn it
off, e.g. by chosing the 'performance' governor.