[LAU] pcm_multi and JACKD2 1.9.7

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Apr 17 17:48:14 UTC 2013

Hello again!
   Addendum: the same happens with JACK1, version 0.121.3 and the latest git
version of JACK2.
   I've seen slightly similar problems. They appeared to have been connected
with JACK's parsing of the .asoundrc file. Although there had been a fix, at
least in JACKDMP from Stephane Letz, in connection with using ttable.
   Still I read, that ttable gives horrible latency.
   and the control device is always hw:0. If I use just one soundcard, the
control device is set correctly. Could that be part of the problem?
   Kind regards
         Julien