[LAU] [LAD] guitarix version 0.27.0 is out

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Sun Apr 21 11:35:10 UTC 2013

Am 21.04.2013 11:57, schrieb hermann meyer:
> Am 21.04.2013 11:29, schrieb Jeremy Jongepier:
>> On 04/21/2013 11:22 AM, Hartmut Noack wrote:
>>> ../libgxw/gxw/GxFastMeter.cpp:153:13: nicht implementiert: Graphite loop
>>> optimizations can only be used if the libcloog-ppl0 package is installed
>>
>> Hello Hartmut,
>>
>> If you want to build guitarix with the --optimization flag you need to
>> install libcloog-ppl0.
>>
>> Jeremy

Thanks a lot! That cuts it, It now buids OK.
Maybe configure should check for that lib? ;-)

> And if you like to check out the LV2 plugs, you need to add --build-lv2
> to the configure command. ;-)

Did so and it works just fine! Have the amp in Ardour3 -- the skins look
awsome and it sounds just great! Anyway I like the GX-amp in itself
most, so to have the core of Guitarix as a single module has some charme
for me....

Think I'll report that to my magazine-editor;-)

best regards

HZN
BTW: maybe I could update the website?