[LAU] [LAD] guitarix version 0.27.0 is out

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Sun Apr 21 13:08:53 UTC 2013

Am 21.04.2013 13:35, schrieb Hartmut Noack:
> Am 21.04.2013 11:57, schrieb hermann meyer:
>>> Hello Hartmut,
>>>
>>> If you want to build guitarix with the --optimization flag you need to
>>> install libcloog-ppl0.
>>>
>>> Jeremy
> Thanks a lot! That cuts it, It now buids OK.
> Maybe configure should check for that lib? ;-)

>> And if you like to check out the LV2 plugs, you need to add --build-lv2
>> to the configure command. ;-)
> Did so and it works just fine! Have the amp in Ardour3 -- the skins look
> awsome and it sounds just great! Anyway I like the GX-amp in itself
> most, so to have the core of Guitarix as a single module has some charme
> for me....
>
> Think I'll report that to my magazine-editor;-)
>
> best regards
>
> HZN
> BTW: maybe I could update the website?

That will be very welcome, both :-D

A updated site to reflect the state will be awesome.
I've just move the forum to the project web space, because sourcforge
will skip all hosted apps and force the project maintainers to migrate
to there web space. I need to migrate the wikki as next.
However, last time you've worked on the website, you've ask for mysql
support, for the forum I needed to setup a mysql data base, so it is now
available for the webpage as well.

Like ever, you have full access to the website and have the permission
to change /rework it to your taste. (He, I trust your taste. :-) )

For the mysql database I could send you the admin access data in
private, just let me know when you need /wont them.

Eh, the new forum link:
     http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/forum/

Ah, for the skins, I'm not so happy with the results for GxAmplifier-X,
I could really need some help from a skillful designer.

greets
hermann