[LAU] Still here (not as often as I'd like)

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sat Aug 3 21:13:41 UTC 2013

We were given a beautiful garden, but dug up bits for minerals, destroyed some
for no obvious reason, hunted creatures to extinction and ruined the habitat of
others, ever expanding our numbers and influence.

Now we corrupt nature itself poisoning the land against all but a narrow set of
plants we deem important, and artificially modified to supposedly ensure their
survival.

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Edens_Sorrow.ogg

Hope you like it.

--