[LAU] linux compatible USB Audio Interface

jwind wind at mikrokiko.de
Tue Aug 6 18:36:42 UTC 2013

hi there, not sure if this is the point here:
can only say something about deb-kernel 3.8xx / 3.9
which worked very well with my devices
edirol UA-25
focusrite scarlett 18i8
--> a few dropouts when getting lower than 15ms latency

the focusrite sounds very good and i can recommend this.
just a thought, after having trouble lately when finding new compatible gear
j.