[LAU] radio interview with falkTX

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 05:57:03 UTC 2013

Tonight, falkTX will be the first ever guest to be interviewed on Mumble
Rumble, my show on Dark City Radio, Thursday 15th August @ 10pm GMT!

Dark City Radio is entirely powered by his OS - KXStudio - and we also make
regular use of Cadence and Claudia in running Dark City Radio so having F
as my debut guest makes perfect sense as DC may never have been possible
without him! I shall be quizzing falkTX on KXStudio, DISTRHO, Cadence,
Carla, other girls beginning with C and pretty much anything to do with
Linux (Audio) and himself.

Anyone interested in Linux audio is invited to log onto the Dark City
Mumble server during the show to take part in MUMBLE RUMBLE!

If you've never used Mumble before, see my guide to getting it set up here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_slsSlcUDcY

Thanks for listening (or taking part)!

Dan

www.darkcityradio.com