[LAU] OT, but IMO really interesting living history: They still produce cassette tapes in Germany

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 00:07:26 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-04 00:53, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

>> But it's worth pointing that audio tape is still a huge medium in
>> africa, hence a good market for chinese players. ;)
>
> News for me, didn't know it. "Africa" does mean the poor areas on the
> continent? I don't know any Chinese company, time for some research :).

:) I was refering to the continent. But i believe it to be pretty
wellspread in south america too. So keep us posted please. :) I have no
accurate contemporary reference. my experience with african tape release
was cover art for Jonas, a Rapper from Geneva with some big band from
Senegal. It had the Senegal national music corporation lazerstamp and
all. But it struck me, that 2005 is quite far away from now... :D

--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer