[LAU] question related output level and sound card

Djého Youn ydjeho at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 08:59:43 UTC 2013

oh, btw,
@lens

I don't use usb midi card, but I use one usb HID device (a joystick) and
two usb midi controller.
so all my 3 usb ins on  my laptop will be occupied in a way or another. but
I don't think it can be problem as joystick and controllers don't need to
be high priority?

--
Jae Ho YOUN

http://jhyoun.wordpress.com/