[LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Tue Feb 5 19:23:20 UTC 2013

I use a quite narrow range of hardware and software (and that suits me) so the
problems I see are fairly limited.

The lead devs of the two applications I use most heavily, Rosegarden & Yoshimi,
are absolutely desperate for assistance. Although these programs do a lot
extremely well, there are plenty of rough edges that need smoothing, and people
just don't have the time. Critics would do well to stand back and consider
that almost all FLOSS projects are run on a spare time basis.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk