[LAU] and now, what do you think RULES about Linux audio ?

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Thu Feb 7 14:46:11 UTC 2013

On Thu, February 7, 2013 3:34 am, cunnilinux himself wrote:
> subj.
>
> just interested about your POSITIVE motivation (if any).
> i'm intended to write about mine own a bit later... ;)

I can make a new workflow no one ever thought of before. I can use linux
audio tools for completely new applications. As far as I know Linux is the
only OS that has the tools for multitack recording from a terminal. In
fact the CLI audio tools are one of the biggest pluses.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net