[LAU] [Fwd: Re: Fuck your sexism]

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:31:27 UTC 2013

On 02/10/2013 03:15 PM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> I just showed my wife the wallpaper and asked her opinion. She loved
> it and said this is not sexism.

I honestly believe that sxdx has never actually talked to a woman about
things like this.  I think he would be in for a rude awakening.

--
---
My bands, CD projects, music, news, and pictures:

  http://www.lateralforce.com

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]