[LAU] [LAD] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ? OP reply.

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun Feb 10 23:46:00 UTC 2013

On 02/10/2013 06:36 PM, Folderol wrote:

> I'm wondering if more attention could be drawn to the Linux Audio Conference,
> although I don't really know what would be the best way to achieve this, or
> even whether it might be seen as too geeky for most people.
>
> Incidentally I'm hoping to go this year (not registered yet), and for several
> years I've thought about submitting some of my music, but the process seems
> rather convoluted for what is almost a 'throwaway' item in the conference.

Hey Will,

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it this year,
but please do submit your music. A lot of music is played/performed at
the conference, and I think it could use a little more diversity. And
presentations about "this is how I made my music with Linux software"
are always welcome.

Best,

dp