[LAU] Been neglecting the music :(

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sun Feb 10 23:55:43 UTC 2013

These days I always seem to have too many pots on the boil, and find myself
having to play catch-up, so apart from occasionally comments I must apologise
for neglecting LAU for so long.

Anyway, I *have* still been working on the music itself, and recently
completed two quite challenging works.

The first is called 'Ride With Yoshimi' and is my attempt at a demo of what the
synth is capable of. The 'performance' is a straight run through using two
instances for a full 32 voice patches, all controlled by Rosegarden and with no
other sound sources or effects. The first 2 minutes run through the same basic
melody expanding and swapping voices, but then it changes quite dramatically :)

The second is called 'Between The Stars' and is my interpretation of what I
think would be the moods, feelings and thoughts of a long-time space traveller.

I hope you like them.

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Ride_With_Yoshimi.ogg

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Between_The_Stars.ogg

--